|EI7CDD Repeater, Co. Waterford|
DMR ID: 272002
DMR dashboard: https://brandmeister.network/?page=repeater&id=272002
DMR ID: 272007
DMR dashboard: https://brandmeister.network/?page=repeater&id=272007
DMR ID: 272008
DMR dashboard: https://brandmeister.network/?page=repeater&id=272008
DMR ID: 272015
DMR dashboard: https://brandmeister.network/?page=repeater&id=272015
|EI7FXD Repeater, Cork City|
To use analog set TX and RX tone to 103.5Hz, this will filter out the digital noise when analog mode is used. (Digital modes will have priority over analog and there are no courtesy tones)
First of all you must register for a DMR ID number which must be programmed into your radio.
Probably the easiest option to get started is to obtain a codeplug for your particular transceiver. EI7IG has a sample codeplug for the Retevis RT8 which has all the required settings for the repeaters.
The codeplug along with other useful DMR information can be found here on EI7IG's page.
Don't forget to add your own DMR ID number to the codeplug.
Our repeaters are connected to the Brandmeister Network.
- TG2722 - (S2) Calling Channel
- TG2723 - (S1) Ireland Chat
- TG2724 - (S1) IE-YSF Cross Connect
- TG 7 - (Slot 1) Provincial Cluster
- TG 8 - (Slot 2) This can be used for repeater clusters. Contact the master sysop for more info.
- TG 9 - (S1 & S2 )This is local only
- TG27240 - (S1) Southern Ireland Analogue Repeater Network
- TG27246 - (S1) XLX 922 E
- TG27250 - (S1) Connacht (Slot 2 in Connacht)
- TG27251 - (S1) Leinster (Slot 2 in Leinster)
- TG27252 - (S1) Munster (Slot 2 in Munster)
- TG27253 - (S1) Ulster (Slot 2 in Ulster)
- TG27254 - (S2 in SIRG Area, S1 elsewhere) Southern Ireland Repeater Group (Cluster TG8)
- TG27255 - (S2 in Galway Area, S1 elsewhere) Galway Digital Radio Group (Cluster TG8)
- TG272907 - (S1) JOTA IRL
- TG272999 - (S2) Data/APRS
Special IDs (Private Call)
- TG272997 - Parrot
- TG272999 - APRS
Time Slot Usage
Slot 1 for TG 9 local use and all other talk groups.
Slot 2 for TG9 for reflector use & TG 2722 IE Calling.
TG 2722 is a a static talkgroup on TS 2 on most Irish DMR repeaters which means any activity on 2722 will automaticlly will be heard by just monitoring the channel you've allocated to it in your codeplug.
Radio settings for D-Star;
Set the frequency/shift etc.
On the test radio the following information is entered in the callsign menu;
RPT1 EI7*** B
RPT2 EI7*** G
MY (your own callsign goes here)
(*** Repeater callsign goes here)
Fusion: When using a fusion radio you only need to set your callsign in the radio. Set the frequency/shift etc. and press the wires X button for a list of rooms.